Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

7.11.09, 22:39

Library today again with Van. I did one paper 1! Hahaha then lunched at tbp. I bought frigging hell load of fp man. Oh my god no money already! And mother is going to deduct my allowance. So minus away the money i overspent, the allowance this month is equal to nothing because they are topped up by this month's allowance! :(
Plus i need to buy so many presents omg! I cannot ask from my father because I owe him his present AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yesterday's webcam! Bloody hell yesterday, Bernice's pillow hit the modem and It caused my connection to be lost! I connected for more than 5 times okay! Then i realise the pillow was on top of the shit wireless! ARGh! I was blogging halfway lah! Hahaha.

HAHAHAHA I always brush teeth like this HAHAHHAHAHHA! :8)

Mad hair women ahaha.


HAHAHAHHA WTF

END OF WEBCAM PICTURES HHAHAHAH it's like O's is over and all BUT OUR PAPER FRIGGING END NEXT FRIDAY! We're sleep after 3am every day lah please! Hahah super tired but fun! Ran with eugene again! Woohoo I'm getting my stamina back! 10km soon! CLICK ON MY ADVERT OKAY! IT'S SOME RAINY SHIT! ABOUTJ SOME KIND OF CONTACTS LENS! HAHAHAH TY! <33!!>