Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

25.11.09, 00:47

I spent one and a half hour making up today. Not bad for the first time? I mean apart from playing with them in primary 4 or 5. Do I look fairer? Hahaha. Accompanied gene to buy his stuffs and Gucci is frigging cool! I like them!


Omg look at my shit face I look so bitchy.


Omg fat face. Caught 2012! The movie is like 2h and 45 mins at least. A very long movie! The people sitting behind and beside me were so irritating because they kept fighting and I was very uncomfortable! The movie is alright lah. Not as cool as how I thought it is. But will our world really become like that?


This is the inside or the Christmas tree outside ion! It is frigging nice! It looks like some fairy tale land or something. You have to go CIO!

The Christmas tree! The lights are so pretty.


The stupid guy din take the Christmas tree for us. Look at the space beside me mannnnnn


I'm going to be damn busy tomorrow. And painting nails suck. After the second coating, I can just eat shit and die. Frigging not smooth! And my hair keeps sticking on to my nails which then give it some dent. Oh my god this is irritating. Why don't I know anybody who can paint nails:@