|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
23.11.09, 00:27
I partnered a frigging fierce aunty yesterday ohmygod I was so tired I wanted to die. Worked 12 hours today(Times 2 of yesterday) but the tired-level the same hahaha. Is it because I have nicer partners? Haha. I was the second today for the presenting of the first dish! My heart was pounding out hahah. I still have not tried carrying the super big tray! I don't dare to try please. And I scalded myself today and It is still red! I am still emo at work hahaha but not as emo! I don't know why I always act emo when I am in a new environment! Would I be like this in my new school? HOPE NOT! If not I'll be a social outcast! Hahaha at least I was not ostracised! I have new friends! Hahaha. I think work is quite fun now despite being very tiring. Should I work in the sports section instead? They give commission! But I'm afraid I won't have such nice colleagues :( Some how, I think when zl come for work next week with me, It wouldn't be as fun. I'd just be more not emo ahha. I AM EGGCITED FOR TOMORROW'S OUTING TO MALAYSIA WITH ZY AND HER MOM! Shit lah i lied to my mother saying they are going to drive! Then now she ask me if she can tag along. Oh shitttttttttt |
|