|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
4.11.09, 23:13
I HATE THE LIBRARY DURING EXAM PERIOD! FRIGGING NOISY LIKE ONE SAI PORT OKAY. ALWAYS PISS ME OFF AND I HAVE TO GO EMO ONE CORNER OUTSIDE STUDY WHERE THERE IS THE HOT SUN AND HUMID WEATHER! PLUS OUTSIDE GOT IRRITATING PEOPLE MAKING NOISES TOO! YOU CANNOT FIND A PLACE TO STUDY IN SCHOOL OKAY! AND I AM HAVING A SEVERE LACK OF SLEEP THESE DAYS! GEOG IS A PIECE OF SHIT OKAY! I MOTHER HELL FORGOT A LOT OF THINGS! MAD PAPER! I READ FOREST CHARACTERISTICS FOR 5 HOURS THEY COME OUT ONE 4 MARKS QNS MA DE! After that, I went home! AND I AM DAMN SAD BECAUSE CLIQUE WENT TO LUAN'S HOUSE TO CHILL/SLACK HAHAHAH! Sian i really wanted to join them. Shit lah idk what to call ourselves. Clique sounds weird. So I went home and watch tv then went out for dinner for my dad's bday celebration. I was super hungry okay! I waited for more than 2 hours! So,,,, This bloody bitch said I'm very noisy because I keep saying he is very tall now. He said I had no topic then just come out with anything but keep saying the same thing. HAHAH quite true. BUT I REALLY HAVE NO TOPIC WITH HIM! Not like how we use to have! He keeps talking about pet society and the fishing game lah please. What shit or those man. Oh oh we took cool Polaroids which I'll post them like tomorrow or something! I HATE O'S! ATTENTION ALL SEC 3S! START STUDYING NOW! LIKE NOW! AS IN HUMANS! START MEMORISING THEM SO THAT THEY GET VERY FAMILIAR AND IT WILL BE VERY EASY FOR YOU FOR O's! |
|