Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

14.11.09, 11:55


I HAD SO MUCH FUN! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! Friday 13th, the last day of our Os din seem to be a bad day! It was so fun! We all went to play at Jurong's swimming complex! Wooh! But we stopped at Lakeside which is damn stupid hahaha! Walked a LONG distance! Haha but thanks to me, we got some one to bring us there HAHAHAHHAHA! Frigging rain like mad! We waited for damn long! Saw a lot of fzs and fms! HAHAHA! Kept playing the DYL game in lazy river until i muscle ache okay! Dinner after that!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SI YING! MWAH MWAH MWAH HAHAHA!

I wanted to look for our individual shot but I think there is too much! Below already have! Haha. Sy stayed over at my house after that! Eugene came after that and stayed till 3am! Ordered mac lah please. Oh my god. Woke up at 10 again go sing kbox! HAHAHA MY FIRST TIME! SO COOL! But their lunch suck. SONG SESSION WAS COOL! Sad to say, all our surprises failed! And then we started shopping.. Haha. After sy left, I went to deliver the letter! Suppose to go with van! But her mom suddenly appeared! HAHAHA so cool! AND THERE WERE A LOT OF POLICEMEN! I think because of Obama is it? They suddenly come in one long stretch! Frigging hell load of police cars and vans and buses of police and inside the vehicles, there were a lot of ang mohs! But they drove so frigging fast I couldn't spot Obama! Went back to meet Van and her mom after that! Shopped the whole place again! So my legs are damn zzz now! SUPER PAIN! BUT I HAD FUN! WOOH! ;8)

PICTURES UP SOON! IT REALLY FEELS LIKE HOLIDAY!
AND HELP ME PRESS MY NEW ADVERT PLEEEEEASE!

Bloody cc