|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
12.11.09, 11:43
![]() I FINALLY FOUND THE GIANT MALTESERS! SO HAPPY HAHAHAHHA! And I finished watching BOF! So damn happy hahaha. But I don't like the ending. One Korean drama I really really like is Stairway to Heaven. Super touching! I think it's quite stupid but I teared throughout the drama! I really love it! You should go and watch it! <33!!IGSUT! :@ Actually you all say Prom is like once only right, don't need to buy very expensive stuffs. After all, you'll only wear the dress/shoe once. But I think, since it's just once, like ONCE, why not right? Let this once be the best! Hahaha. Not like we won't have another grad night in JC but isn't secondary school where you find your lifetime and best friends? It won't be the same in JC. Think about it man. I've decided! ;8D |
|