Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

11.11.09, 00:42

I couldn't finish the paper 1's compo and ended it in a lol way. Shit lah. I put three dots leh. dot dot dot... omg man! I hope they get what i mean. I am very annoyed with today's physics p1 too! Bloody hell all read wrong qns! Still got time to sleep. Wtf man this sucks. I think I can wave good bye to my sd dream.
This was taken that day after we 'studied' in the library hahah.


Went to get Hx and Marilyn's present at town! Shit man still got Charissa's! And my sister's birthday is on her party day! I don't know which one to attend! I don't want to miss out another classmate's party but I already missed out my sister's last year. Oh man I'm such a bad sister. Some more start at 5 and end at 9. Omg kill me man! Birthday obviously the whole family will have a dinner together and then have this cut cake session or something. HOW CAN I GO TO BOTH?! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
FAN2!

I love Ion's toilet! It looks really very luxurious. It's huge too! But Ion is frigging big. This is like th first time I have muscle ache after walking for like a few hours. And sy and zy damn standard. HAHAHA! One thirsty one tired. HAHAHA! The shit bus made me wait for super long and I stood up the whole damn journey! Took more than 45 mins lah please. Please let friday come soon. And omg I fianlly found one dress that i fancy BUTTTTTTTTTTT :(

Sorry about 7th nov's post! I removed all the webcam pictures becasue I realise you can see sy's email! Hahahah! So sorry to all sy's stalkers! ;)