Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

7.11.09, 02:27

I am so damn pissed now. This is the bloody first time i'm posting my pictures in the wrong order. Bloody shit totally opposite! Other thant he webcam picture that i took just now, ALL WRONG ORDER! SUPPOSE TO BE MOST RECENT AT THE BOTTOM! WLAO! SO ANGRY! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hahaha shen jing bing.

Yes i like this! Super fair us with strong lighting!

Dark shit.

Woohoo bright!

HAHAHAHAH i think my smile a bit fake shit. My teeth suck.

Another day with a frigging fat face!

Sy is so frigging fair okay. Like you sleep with her, face to face, you'll get a shock type. HAHAHA!


Curly Hair:(

Another day! I think this was to Orchard or something. I wasn't suppose to smile hahaha


We not cooperative ah!

Another day!

HAhahah i told you I'd a lot of pictures! Still have more but i dont want to scare you hahha.





BROWNIES IS MY FAVOURITE SHIT OKAY! MY LATEST WISH IS TO HAVE BROWNIES WITH ICE CREAM AT MY HOMMIE HAHAHAH!

SUNNY YELLOW BANANA DAY!


HAHHA SHIT LAH I THINK WE WENT OUT EVERYDAY!


Because sy's eyes too big, i had to qian1 jiu4 her Hahaha.








REAL LAUGHTER! I THINK IT IS SUPER DUPER COOL!

I got some beehive stuck on my chin. HAHAHHA I GOT ONE MORE! BUT IF I POST, IT WILL BE RIGHT AT THE TOP! THEN WILL BE EVEN MORE SCREWED UP! SO I WILL POST IT ONT HE NEXT POST! HAHAHAH! YOU KNOW, I HAVE BEEN HAVING IKE 4 HOURS OF SLEEP A DAY. DOING THIS! BLOGGING! ONLINE TALKING TO SOME SHIT PEOPLE AND WATCHING THE FRIGGING TV WHERE I CANNOT NEVER GET MY BUTT OUT OF THE SOFA! THEN I WILL GET HEADACHE! BUT I STILL WANT TO WATCH! HAHAHA!