|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
19.11.09, 17:59
I am so damn packed this whole month! Hahaha sounds so cool right! But it sucks. Watched Paranormal activity and My sister's keeper! You have to watch My sister's keeper okay! It is realy damn nice and touching! I teared a million times! HAHHAHAHA! AND DON'T EVER WATCH PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES! IT IS EFFING BORING! THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW IS ABOUT A COUPLE SLEEPING, EATING AND BRUSHING TEETH! WTF MAN! ONLY LIKE 10MINS OF THE SHOW IS PARANORMAL! BLOODY HELL AND YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING AT ALL! ONLY FOOTSTEPS AND BANGING OF DOOR! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I almost fell asleep 10 times! Who the f told me it's the scariest movie on earth and a lot of people left the show halfway? Yes I would leave halfway too! But it'd be because it is too boring! Oh yah went to shop with Ms Ru, sy and zy before that! Went to Shaw House's supermarket! Hahaha the aunty at the bread shop is super cute! Some birdy call her then she NI3 JIAO4 NI3 LAO3 MA1 ZHUO4 MO4! Which means ypu call your mother for what! Then she saw some cashier then she SUN1 ZI3! BU YAO4 JIANG3 HUA4! ZUO4 GONG1! Which means grandsons! Stop talking and work! HAHAHA super funny! And their caramel pudding suck! Haha. Watched PA with daddy, nelly, germ, zl and sy! Tai sheng qi le! My father is so afraid of my recommendation, he din want to watch Jennifer's body or 2012! Wlao! Thanks to the small group of people who introduced PA to me! Hahaha. So I stayed at home the whole of today! But I'm going for a chalet from tomorrow onwards! This is the first time I am not a bit excited man. I'm dreading it. HAHAHAHHA sounds familiar? |
|