|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
27.11.09, 17:20
IF YOU HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE WITH ME IN PROM, PLEASE SEND ME OR TAG ME IN FACEBOOK OKAY? I WANT TO UPLOAD THEM ALTOGETHER! AND AND AND YOU HAVE TO PRESS MY ADVERT BECAUSE I AM STILL HALF WAY THERE! Softball training in the morning then work at 2! I am having sun burn once again! I can't believe i forgot about the cap! And shit man, my sister is going to bring me for interview in boutiques on monday. Means I will be siwtching job soon? Or i work in this current one on the off days of the new one? Ahhhhh this is shit man. Eh if any of my colleague is reading this, secret kay! Hahaha. But Billy helped me booked the whole of dec eh. How ah? Idk how to tell him mannnnnn. Work a few days then i finally know some things already then quit a bit lol eh. But pay damn low and tiring. How how how? I NEED PHOTOS FROM EUGENE LEE HONG PUAY AND SI YING! OMG ONLY THEM MAN! |
|