Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

21.11.09, 04:25

Do you know any other people who is as irritating as the one I know? What the fuck man I mean pardon me for being so crude but what the fuck. Have you ever have a loss of words? Oh my god man like which idiot cannot take hint? Nobody do things like how you do okay? I am tired of it. I said before, you're somebody whom I do not want to have any relationship with! I don't even want to have a hi-bye relationship with you! I am so sorry I have to say this here but please, get out of my life.