Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

15.11.09, 23:23

Bernice's birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOW!
Passed her her cool perfume at 12 am last night! Hahaha she was so stupid! She searched the whole house for the present! It was right at the top shelf of the cupboard! Hahaha! Bd. Luckily i bought it long ago! If not I'd be even more broke! Vivo in the afternoon!


Curry with bee hoon is damn nice man! I love to dip bread in too! Daddy bought B&J MUAHAHAHAH! My fav flavours!



My hair is damn screwed up I know!

Peekcha with e burpdaiie gurlz




Chio girl sia




Yuni!




I love her natural curl!




She and her stupid poses!














Her presents!



Geralyn kept doing this! Some giving birth scene. HAHAHA! She even made videos can!







Yeah so i stayed at home the whole day after that. Ma de man they always put parties on days I canot make it! Mother kia chalet put on Jin yan's farewell party. What the fuck. I hate jin yan! Darius's party on fing class chalet! Ta ma de iI'm damn pissed! Ji bei i tell you I could kill a cow just now. I rushed like a mother fing bitch and then I still couldn't go! Fucking bitch! URGH! Ai yah! Whatever lah. I'll get emotional any way. So all of you, start making parties/outings on days I cannot make it okay? I'll love you deep deep.

Played cold tower the whole day! Kept dying at score 1600+ until I get even more pek chek! I don't know how people can get 5 digits okay! And then sushido! Shopping with me girls again tomorrow! Ohmygod I cannot wait for 6pm man. Damn exciting hahaha! Shucks.

I can't wait to go for my shopping trip to Johor with ji bong too! And maybe painter! Hahahaha! Damn shit lah I don't know If i can get recruited if i go look for some job at boutique! Sian I hope my CJ wants one more! AHhhhh!