Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

23.11.09, 23:22

19TH Nov

Bloody shit man! I wasn't even ready when that woman took this picture! Bad picture!
JB with zy and her mom today! Ate curry fish head! My first time! Hahaha I din know there is meat in the head. I'm going to bring my mother there next time manzx! And the custom vehhh high tech now haha so cool!

I din know why we were both looking down at first. Her mother was a little too slow and we were getting down already!

I know I look like shit in jeans. HAHAH I THOUGHT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR SHORT PANTS Y KNOW?! THAT TIME I GOT CHASED OUT BECAUSE I WAS WEARING SOME SHORT PANTS! SO I WORE THIS JEANS! OMG! BEEN 2/3 YEARS SINCE I LAST WORE JEANS? Sucks.




City square is super big! We shopped for around 4 hours! Haha as big as ion I suppose. As in if you compare only one storey. Look at this telephone stop! So cute!


Yeah I am almost done with all the MUs! Left with ES now! And C? But seriously I am super duper broke okay! I think I'm mad! Prom suck okay! AND MSIA IS DAMN BITCH! THE M I BOUGHT IN SG IS 9$ CHEAPER THAN THE ONE IN MSIA! THE B TOO! BLOODY HELL ALL LIKE A BIG DIFFERENCE! BLOODY HELL! SO IT'S LIKE ZY AND I GOT THE SAME THING BUT SHE BOUGHT IT AT LIKE 12$ CHEAPER THAN ME! AHHHHHHHHH! Hahahaha do I sound like a frigging aunty? But you could actually get the same thing with a lower price like who don't want? Shopping AGAIN with sy and gene tomorrow. I'm going mad. I have been out like everyday. Oh yah zy finally found her beloved blue nail polish! Shit lah i like a lot of colours man. Red, green, maroon, metallic blue, pink and black all my type of colours!