Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

20.11.09, 23:08

13 Nov

Last day of Os! At Chua Chu Kang going to I think Kranji sec to find hq for sy's swimming costume!






Then together with zy, we met to go to Jurong swimming complex together! We alighted at Lakeside! HAHAHAHHA sorry :(
So we walked one mrt station stop! IT IS FRIGGING FAR! I GOT SUN BURN EVEN BEFORE WE STARTED SWIMMING! AHHAHA!

We took this to show you how far the complex is after walking a million miles! But zoom in too much cannot really see. Haha. It is where the clock tower is!

WE WERE SUPPOSE TO SHOW A DAMN SHAG FACE! STUPID SHERM SEE MY FACE THEN LAUGH!

Rest of that day's pictures with hq! Then the Stay over! Haha we did shit together all the way till 12 for the 'surprise' hahaha. It was 11.47 when we went down I think..



Because of gene! Keep texting me complaining about some depression woman! Hahaha then sy knew :(


Had a hard time lighting up the candle! It was bloody windy+raining!

When she thought it was done, no more again!


We had to protect it hahaha.


Gene has no eyes.................




I like the blurry effect!







I TOOK MANY MANY SHOTS TO HAVE THIS OKAY!

Gene trying very had to keep his eyes 'seen' ahhaha.


Act tall!

Sy vehhh eggcited haha. I hope.



LOOK AT HOW WE PORTIONED THE CAKE! Poor me. Of course I took the smallest one :'(

Her OH-MY-MOTHER-SUPER-YUMMY face! HAHAHAH
Present presentation!

I don't know why he has to put it so far away first!


He had many things to say but nothing much was said.



I must also act give! Hahahah.

It looks kinda nice in the night!

Then the MAC delivery.

14th Nov sy's birthday!






I think K box quite nice and price is alright lah. From 11 to 2 and there is one cup of drink and a lunch set. Although it's not very tasty. MY FIRST TIME K BOX-ING! I was so excited hahah.


I like this effect but no one was ready!



Yeah then left with the 4 of us!

Eh I really like him okay! But they thought it was embarrassing to help me get a shot with mean. What shit friends. I still got one with him anw ahhaha. He's so tall! I have to get all the pictures from hq manzxz!

Sherm, sy and zy came over in the afternoon today! We had this tea time? Or what do you call that? Haha idk. It's like a dessert session where there is tarts, cakes, brownies and blueberry cheesecake? I always wanted to have this gathering! But it's only the four of us today because we left for Jin yan's farewell party afterwards! My first time drinking vodka hahhaha shit I'm such a noob. Doesn't taste great at all. In fact, it's awful. Left early! Yeah It's such a shit day...