Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

28.11.09, 02:54

070809 Sports carnival!
I finally got my thumbdrive back from Ms Tan and these are from her cammy!



I still think our team is damn pro hahahah.

Mr Sem! He's quite humorous. He says we're one class. Leave together hahaha.




Elaine is damn good!

Our class! So tuan2 jie2 for the first time!


Hui xian tsk



9th August National day!


Marvellous cream! I love it hahahah

Zy damn ke ai!





Remember our wish? Hahahaha





Fireworks!







Went to Suntec with sy to collect our individual shots in prom! But I ordered one so I haven collect mine! One for $14 kay! Damn ex manzx I can't believe I ordered one. We watched New Moon haha we're damn on man! Then homed! I can't believe I'm sick. hate being sick. I was suppose to be working today and because of this shit, I have to stay at home. And I have already eaten a lot but I am still damn frigging hungry. WHY? I hope I'll recover by tomorrow and be able to work! I need $350! Shit! And I might be a tutor too! Hahaha my student is so lucky! Kay Eugene will give me the prom pictures tonight! Then when I meet sy for my thumbdrive, I can upload already! Can't wait! Damn sian for class chalet man.

Oh yah Scuffle's ending suck. I wanted him be be with Kiri! But he ended up with his cousin. So damn lol man.