|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
24.10.09, 23:04
Why can't my study sessions be as productive as last Sunday? I do not know how i did so much that day! I must have been mad! My English essays can just eat shit and die. Mrs Cheong said my standard dropped! How? Monday is english papers. Thursday is A math but i haven do a single A math work since a year ago. Did one e math P1 and two P2s today. WHY! OH OH I TRIED MAKING THE CHOCOLATE SAUCE FOR THE ICE CREAM WITH BROWNIE! TURN OUT QUITE NICE MAN! HAHAHAHA! JI BONG ARE YOU ENVIOUS? IHFBLYWLFBTSYB! OPFOAD! |
|