Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

25.10.09, 21:15

Tomorrow is the official start of O level which is what we have been studying for for the past ten years. This is what we have been studying for. So we must all do our best okay! I hope New Town's standard can be like Nan Hua's ten years later. I haven been doing A math, Chem and physics. I have never ever touched humans! Oh sharks man. Oh my faeces. TOMORROW IS ENGLISH! AHHHHHHH FAECES HOW HOW HOW!?

I'm very scared for the maths too. I really want to get all distinctions. A1s not A2s! Humans are the scariest things because I don't even do them! I always go for exams after trying to memorise the context for like 5 hours. That's why I always get faeces results. Oh my mother.

Freak man I'm talking nonsense here but hahaha Mrs Cheong says we have to write journal entries everyday. Study with sy today is a total failure because we kept going down to eat like 3 times in 6 hours zzzzzzzz. I only did 1 AM paper for the whole of 11 hours today CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? AHHHHHHH I CANNOT! I THINK I REALLY HAVE TO GO TO THE LIBRARY ALONE ALTHOUGH WE ALWAYS HAVE SO MUCH FUN!

I am really talking crap here so you can just exit my blog now but please click on my dear advertisement before you leave okay? Heh. All the best to all my loves out there for the coming papers! All those who did not reply to my good wishes, foad! Haha if you can decipher my abbreviation.

I just want to let you know that you have not known me enough. Not after so many years. I thought ywmpm. But I thought, you think, who confirm?