|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
28.10.09, 20:44
Today's paper seriously suck. Ma de I am still fing pissed just that I am not swearing as much now. When I was homed, HAHAHAHA! I think i scared Hannah. Mk I tell you. I hope tomorrow's paper will be alright for me. And faeces! My father's birthday is on monday which is SS and Chem's paper! Should I ps my father for geog and physics or vice versa? Aww mannnnnnnn 32.66 more to go! I'm going to wrut! I was petulant byasfdtr?! |
|