Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

30.10.09, 19:28

Oh my mother I think all the papers have at least one super nerve wrecking question. Today's binomial is frigging zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I was thinking where the shit x went. Then after the paper, I realise the coefficient is zero. Bloody hell I lost 6 marks like that. And the shit graph! Idk how to draw the shit function graph! and it's 2 marks! At least today's plane geom is easy I thought will be those prove what square what circle rubbish but today is triangle! Woohoo! But I think it's quite difficult to score and A1 now that so many people think that the papers are damn easy/ no kick blah blah. But If they don't get A1, I will laugh the shit out of them MUAHAHAHHA!

The only worry left is SS, Geog, Physics and Chem which is like everything left ahhahaha! Shit lah I haven finish tys and omg have to memorise all the definitions. Why did they put SS with chem and geog with physics man. Super zzz.

Went for dinner with the clique today! Woohoo! But without hq and luanne the ucks. HAHAHAH! No lah we still felt your presence... HAHAHHAH! Great dinner! Although the shit stall made me wait for 20mins. This year is like frigging fast lah. Even faster than last year. It was like O level in 3 months omg omg omg. Now, finish English and the 2 maths. Omg man! It's also going to be over soooon! I'm talking nonsense again hahah sharks.

mbh