Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

7.10.09, 22:17

I HAVE ANOTHER ADVERTISEMENT RIGHT? HELP ME CLICK PLEASE! ;D

My blog is so pathetic I'm so depress. Today is a very sad day :(
Today is our last PE. And the girls were either playing badminton or chiong-ing chem. So damn sad. So the four of us played soccer and catching. Soccer is shit when it comes to just kicking the ball into the goal post because there is no ci4 ji1 gan3. I like the real game more! But i never get the ball.

Catching was insane! The whole field was the playing ground! Sherm was the first catcher! Then she came to catch me! Sy and zy were hiding behind the shit goal post lah. Ma de make me run the whole perimeter of the shit field. Super tired. After the playing ground was shrunken, I WAS STILL THE FRIGGING CATCHER and they all allied! AHHHHHHHHHH i couldn't catch them at all! :@

So PE was very challenging today. Not really a bad pe lesson but it's the last ;(
I have less than 3 weeks left to Os and I still do not know how to solve many many many questions! Cb today was shit because of many reasons. The lighting? Haha but it was kinda fun. Nerine was there too! With sy, bernice and I. Sian I want to be a UCK. I want to be a BUCK! I want to be a FUCK! HAHAHAH i laughed like a mad cow when i first heard that! SO I NEED TO FIND A STUDY PARTNER WHO CAN STUDY WITH ME FROM 9 TILL 11 PLUS! I'm eggcited for tomorrow. I want to spend the last moments in new town with my cool friends. I want to be happy but hardworking at the same time. I'm talking shit. They don't seem to make sense hahahah. Shit lah I think G read my blog. Die.

I love my new blogskin!!!!!