|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
3.10.09, 10:47
![]() Caught Phobia 2 with van on Thursday! I had no idea what it was about and I just sat in. Bloody shit. First 15 min one guy going to die when he was the main lead. Then i was thinking how the hell can this show continue. Then I recall her saying that there are five stories. Zzz then the first story ended and started on the second one. Bloody shit this kind of movie is lol. I WANT ONE WHOLE MOVIE ON ONE STORY! Haha I assume no one will watch it so I'm going to announce the storyline(?) here. I like the last story's twist though. First one was about the guy who threw a stone to a car travelling in the opposite direction, then he realise it was his father so his mother sent him to this temple to be under the care of this monk. He offended some spirit then he will killed. He died very bloody and gruesomely! Stones came flying in from all directions one after another and his face was like lol already. The eyeball, teeth... Second was about the guy who got into car accident then he got admitted to this hospital where his ward was with this old monk who was dependent on a respiratory system to live. Then he took over his body. This story most no link. Out of nothing take his body. Still call himself a monk. Then the third one was this father and son, they were drug trafficking and the guy made one whole bunch of people swallow plastic balls which contained the drug. Lol man they hide drugs in other people's body? How the hell are they going to take them out? Yah then they were driving this very big container(containing the ) truck and a jap couple hopped on to their truck. Then the container suddenly made a lot of noise then when they got down, they realise everyone were dead inside with white eyes. Then the story continued with them turning into zombies. One small zombie went to a town then the story ended. Forth is in the car warehouse. The stupid woman went to fix all the cars which got into accident and then got them repainted very nicely and sell to people saying that they are second hand cars. and were accident-free. Lol then her son died there. Damn sad because the son is super cute! This is scary because the whole place was damn big and they kept replaying the scenes of the deceased on the accident days. This woman kept crying and her stomach became bigger and bigger and it ripped! Her organs all dropped out. Damn gross I tell you. Last one. This one is super funny! This one i cannot say first because I haven finish telling hui xian my story hahaha. Left with SS. geog and a math scripts! Idk what is wrong with our human teachers! Mark super slow! It's like we took those papers first! I thought we could get back all our papers this week! Stop acting like that. |
|