|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
19.10.09, 22:26
I cannot resist the temptation to blog now. I have pictures! After so long! I only finished physics tys today. So suck. I did so much more work yesterday. Shit man. I hope i can finish the whole tys tomorrow. Today's physics tuition couldn't finish going through all the questions that I'm not sure with. Siannnn have to wait till next week. If I want to ask Miss Lee, I have to wait for like one year lah. Geralyn is a super cute cousin! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() They made a super last decision: To stay over tonight. And idk why they all want to sleep in the living room. But it's quite cool hahahah so Kelly, Bernice, Geralyn, Mama, Yuni and I are all going to sleep in the living room. Kinda cool. But it shall mean that I can't study tonight. Today is super unproductive. Die. Less than one week to Os. How to chiong math? ENGLISH? Omg gg. |
|