Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

1.9.09, 22:25

Yesterday

Utter rubbish man yesterday. Upload tml cause there are like 282 of them altogether hahaha. Today's was with Germ, Hq, Luan and Sy. Super shit also! I only finished half a physics paper 1 and 2 in like 10 hours! Zzzz to the max. I'm going to study by myself forever. Or the most, 2 person. Sian. I'm going to try finish that damn paper now. I ATE MEE SIAM AND BROWNIES WITH ICE CREAM! SUPER DUPER AWESOME SHIOKO FEELING! HAHAHA! My mother cooked hokkien mee but it was dried up so i only ate 2 mouthfuls. Went for groceries shopping after that. WE BOUGHT A WHOLE TROLLEY OF FOOD! $150++!
&daddy cooked zha2 jiang4 mian4 for me! Muahahahahha I told you I love him.