|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
30.9.09, 18:08
Unreasonable, me. This is the 501th post! Heh. Today is the last day of prelims which is also my relaxation day! Phobia 2 with Van tomorrow then I have to start my revision! 26 more days to Os. Excluding today, it's 25 days left to study, Movie toorrow means 24 days left to study which means 3 weeks! So sick! I hope I get get a A1 for both math because they are like my strongest subject! I know I made a lot of mistakes in the papers but I really want to get 2As for them! If not, I'd be so heartbroken. Physics p1 was also sad today. Zzzzzzzzzz I want a B3 for physics please. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Pizzahut today! I suddenly like pizzahut now. Or do I like Jacksplace's bake rice more? I'm watching Boys over flowers now! I kept telling myself like a few months ago that I should watch it after Os! But now i just need to finish watching it! Shit man. And shutter! I like shuttle, the anime! Quite some PG stuffs like showng of underwear hahahha but other than that, the show is really nice! I likey likey! And I'm so depressed now! It has been a long time since I last came onlne and there is no one here. Sian. I'm going to deliver mooncakes later with my ah bu. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! |
|