|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
19.9.09, 01:57
My blog has been abandoned for quite some time haha. It's all because of some shit itchy hand. It cannot connect to the Internet now. So i'm using my sister's laptop. It's like this shit thing's bluetooth spoil so i have to keep all my pictures with me. The next time bluetooth is available, my blog will be flooded again. After so long, i forgot what i want to blog. I want to tell you a super funny thing. I was lala-ing this song. Then sherm act funny turn around and ask me: 'Why you call my maid?' HAHHAHAHA funny lm i went mad laughing. Then today's was funny to me. I think it's quite sadist and i's not a laughing issue. Shit lah should i say it? Okay if you heard the joke you'll know i just want to jot this down. It's about Germ's, Sherm's and my grandaddy. Van came to my house yesterday and we ate like cows. Went for lunch with sy at noodles place restaurant. We fing spent more than one hour waiting for something which will never come. The bus. We were waiting for 700A and ___M. After about one hour, we send iris and realise the bus was not servicing today. Ma de fing pissed. Then we took 700 whereby i think more than 10 passed. It was insanely funny when the man in front of us jumed up when something bulk dropped! HAHAHhAH HE JUMPED UP! Bloody sy laugh! Then make me laugh! HAHHAHA! Library today was utter rubbish. BUT I AM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF! I FINISHED THE PHYSICS TYS 2008 PAPER 1 IN 30 MINS! HAHHHAHHA I AM 1H FASTER THAN THE OTHER SHIT PAPER! AND THIS, I DID BETTER! Haha 30/40 okay! Not very high but i quite happy hahahha vast improvement! After that 30 mins, brownies then MacDonald already. Lol. So I went to run with gene in the night. We ran for like more than 30 mins okay! Never stop at all! My stamina still there! HAHHAHA! But my weight never change! WHY! I lied when i said i forgive you. |
|