|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
26.9.09, 01:03
I've been waiting but you never come. HAHAHA I'm very pleased that you all did not spot my mistake hahah! Kay Chem p2 was not really good, A math p2 was lol, geog paper was zzz and physics is akjwefhwehfk too. Sian I won't fail but I know I won't do well. I studied from 8 to 2 everyday ever since tuesday okay. Yesterday till 2.30am for geog! Which i neglected physics! Omg and my Parivarta Slums networking programme I went to write Jamuna slum. JAMUNA IS ANOTHER FRIGGING DON'T KNOW WHAT CITY FOR FORGOT WHICH POLICY! OMG! So fing screwed. I din write a lot of important points. Sian. I'm vehhhhhhhh sad. One more month to O levels and everyone is busy studying but i spent everyday watching tv because I have no comp hahaha I finished watching ming4 zhong1 zhu4 ding4 wo3 ai4 ni3! Damn nice, i like! I'm going to catch bai4 quan3 nv3 wang2 because i only watched the last few series. Damn nice too! And there is this meteor garden production by China which is damn shit. Don't watch. I wanted to say something but i forgot. Shit man my brain is failing. Oh and my poor mp3 is mad. I'm so sad :( Oh oh i ran with eugene just now! More than 10 rounds okay! Bu after that still not tired eh. SHit man means no fats burned. I DIN STOP AT ALL! Haha and that day we ran at the the the the the canal buona vista! From commonwealth we ran there then completed the 4km then u turn, means another 4km! Hahaha so in total, around 9 km! Hahaha I'm so proud of myself yay! Tis proves that running and talking at the same time is not tiring! You shoukd try this! :8) |
|