Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

6.9.09, 03:18

I told you I would post all the pictures so here they are! Post at the bottom! ;)

2nd July
Vivo with eugene, zl and JB! HAHAH sounds like Barney's friend. Means I'm barney?




JB also hao ke ai de nehzx







6th july
Library with ling ling<3!!>






13 july





Hei Rui's cookies



And his card we did in the library haha.

I was intending to show you my messy ex house when we were packing things. But how come my face bigger than bg ah? Hahahah

23 july

JP with lim ji bong hahaha!


She was fascinated with this cool short escalator.

BB! Billy Bombers!






Hehe I must show the onion rings. I love onion rings!

Cheesy cheese cheese

Hao ka wa ii de yan yan



Silhouette haha!





28 july

This is the pictrue i promised to show sherm. Which was the room I couldn't slept in casue of this mess. Haha.


02 aug

HWP!





Hen3 you3 sha1 qi4. KE3 SHI4 WO3 XI3 HUAN1! :)

Omgidk what i was doing hahahah.






05 aug




Cute chocolates.




13 aug

ION!





15 aug

Prefect's night


This is the staff toilet at level 1! Wlao it was suppose to be open for students too:(

20 aug


22 aug





Idk why it turned out like this.




Geralynis damn cute and funny hhahahah i love her!

26 aug

Sleeping sessions with lim pi yan!

Haha we twins sia. UNPLANNED!

You'll get a shock of your life.




My face. HAHAHAH!

20 AUG

Geog class with KING KONG! Hahahah I think I'm mean but i don't like her as my time keeper:@



Finally finished. I was mad. I think the problem is with my phone not the comp. If i transfer from my phone, they'll turn out weird. But my sister's phone won't. So i had to send to her's then send from her's to the comp. Super troublesome. Somroe more her phone no space i had to send 8 then delete send 8 then delete....

Slept at 4 yesterday talking to sf. Hahah super cool! Today is a really long day. Oh yah my grandmother came from malaysia to stay with us for until like quite long? Yeah. Tuition today was totally unproductive. I don;t know what the hel we were doing. 3 hours of tuition do 3 qns. Lol. Then library with sut. ut when i just sat down, i received a call saying my yeye was going to pass away so i had to rush to NUH with my dad and bernice. Then soon, the whole family was there. I was really quite worried. He just have to pass today. He's running a fever now and many other symptoms of _____ whatever. He's going to live. Waking up at 6 later omg can I? Need to go there again.

Dear buddha, let him live.