|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
13.9.09, 23:12
Some how, the work i did in these 3 days of library total up to 2 physics cluster papers. It's very wtf i know i feel that way too. I don't know why I am so slow. It's quite irritating. Oh I passed my tuition's A math prelim paper 2(with a little help from sut) hahaha quite happy. Sian. I want to do other subjects soon. But I just cannot get physics done. How can i carry on? Penguins are really devoted animals. When they find their mating partner and have babies, each of them will take turns to hatch their eggs. When It gets really cold, one will go out, in search for food, and the other will wait. But the one who went out to find food, may get eaten by seals any time. But the one waiting will never know and will just wait, wait and wait, for someone who is never coming back.. I use to think that they are really romantic. But now i understand. You are not the old you |
|