|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
10.9.09, 23:50
丑人多做怪 Ever heard of it? But now, it isn't just on the surface itself. I have been sleeping at 3 plus 4 these days. And tomorrow is the last day of the holiday I don;t know how I am going to survive. I am still at physics but i still cannot get the hang of it! It's this one and only subject where I put so much time in it and I cannot get any produce. So I'm going to continue physics this whole week. But tomorrow is going to be AM because Paper 2 tomorrow:( WENT TO SCHOOL TODAY HAHAHA! Sorry for ps-ing sy and making van wait for me. I woke up at 8.25! But the damn bus was taking its own sweet time! Cleared some doubt with Ms Lee. Some explanations were still quite unclear though. But I din bother asking because there was just this long queue waiting behind. Wanton mee with van int he afternoon! MUAHAHHAH AFTER SO LONG, I FINALLY GET TO IT IT! I was so greedy i ordered $3 but i cannot finish hahahaha. I still stuffed myself :( Went for physics exam after that. I spent 1.5h doing a frigging paper 1 when I'm suppose to only use 1h. Then i made him let me bring home my paper 2 and i went to library to complete it. OH YAH I WENT TO IMM WHILE WAITING FOR JI BONG! OMG I MUST TELL YOU THIS I BOUGHT MY CROCS ALREADY! :D:D:D AND AND THE GUY WHO WAS SERVING ME IS DAMN CUTE HAHAHAH! I SOUND DESPERATE BUT HE ZHEN DE SHI FEN KE AI. SHI FEN! But I like the one at the other side more. Tai ke ai le! AHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IMM! Jb made me eat brownies. I still love it. Did the fing paper 2 for 4 hours WITH TEXTBOOK when I'm suppose to do it in within 2 hours. This is nothing to be proud of but. I want to blog this down so you can humiliate me so that I can remind myself to work faster! If you want to get slimmer or want to make yourself hate food, scroll down. ![]() ![]() One more! HAHAHAHA! Only did one frigging paper today. This is what I mean. Physics, when can I get hold of you?Met Gene and we ran! Ran 6 jogged 2! HAHAH SO HAPPY! But my legs are in pain now. And i hate my house. When i was going to bathe, I walked past the kitchen and there was this scent.. Attracted me to this whole table of dishes. Sour and spicy pork, sour and spicy dumplings, potato and chicken, congee, fried rice and A1 curry puff! And you know the congee and fried rice that my father cook is different. IT IS DAMN FING NICE WHERE YOU CANNOT FIND IT ON AT ANY OTHER PLACE ON EARTH! BLOODY HELL AFTER EXERCISING SO MUCH, COME OUT ALL THESE SHIT! URGH! So i had a few.. MY ADVERT NOT GONE YET! |
|