Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

28.9.09, 23:00

I LOVE YAM MOONCAKES!
E math today was shit! Everyone did like damn well and all the questions i couldn't do, could be done by other people. Shit man I'm so depressed. Haven done anything for tomorrow's A math because I was doing physics with zy in the library! Wlao! When i went on Sunday, i got scolded by the shit librarian because I had my potato cheese crackers on the table and i din see the librarian walk past! So she frigging made me go all the way to the ground floor and eat my crackers outside the cafe! Wlao! So frigging embarrassing! I was wondering why the guy beside me could drink green tea without getting caught loh. Ma de. Haha but after like around 1 hour, the guy got scolded too! Hahaha!

Then then today, the shit table with four girls, they had yan yan, hei bai pei, pringles, Jack and Jill and Idk how many other varieties of chips! Ma de man! NO LIBRARIAN SAW! THEY ARE ALL FRIGGING BLIND! They were like eating so openly lah like what is the cctv for? Then the other time hui qi walked a few steps up the down-escalator, she got scolded byt he security guard! Lol? I hate the library's system now! They don't allow me to sleep! Luckily today's librarians were blind. So I could sleep for 1 hour MUAHAHAHAHA!

My physics tutor quite funny today. He taught me something i think is damn cool and I'm going to try it out tomorrow. Hahaha. So cool. It's regarding Newton's Third law! One slogan or what you call that is: You can't touch a person if you don't want to get touched.
It's damn cool! I think physics is cool now! But he said that my physic's grade will be in a range of B4 to A2. So I'm quite depressed :(

I can't help to laugh at you when you're so damn sad, pathetic. HAHAHA call me mean but be honoured because you're the first person I have so much hatred for.