Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

7.9.09, 01:05

Stop bugging me. I meant it when I said no. What makes you think you're so great that I'm missing you? I have not missed you! I did not even think about you and i think i forgot you. So stop saying that I'm lying to myself. You think too highly of yourself. Talk to my toes.

30 Aug



31 Aug

1st sep





TODAY




Sy's cutesy style of eating hahaha.


I read till page 197 of the physics tb today! This is not a good thing! And oh! Saw Ms Tan and Miss Tham at the hawker! So damn cool! We sat together so funny! Okay i'm sian.

Instead of finding all the flaws of x and then dislike x, why not change yourself when you know you cannot change x? Then you'll ignore all that x's flaws and like x back. So that you'll have more people who you like than people you dislike.
This is something I cannot do until today. I'm trying.