|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
16.8.09, 22:03
Yesterday was KW anniversary/birthday haha but we all forgot so it wasn't celebrated. I couldn't find any with Elaine and Li wei so yah. Prefects' night was kinda shitty. They din have stingray and black chicken. I was so heartbroken. Mr Kannan was telling me rubbish stuffs on the stage so I was like uh huh.. But I managed to talk to Waseemah, Grace and Farah so It was kind of maningful haha. Today is Yanny's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JI BONG! Haha It is really very cool to meet you. And all those suan-ing of yours. Idk what to say already! All those things I want to say are already in the letter. So you can read them :):):) And and I baked your cake so xin ku I missed my wo cai wo cai show! Gan3 dong4 ma1? ![]() ![]() It like our suprise plan was sucessful! Haha I shall tell you our plan. I pretended to be late and then sherm was suppose to drag you to the toilet so I can sneak in and pass the cake to the people there. Then message Sherm you all can come back already. Then it's like they forgot sheri's cross something fries then she appeared quite angry and then cancelled her order. So they thought we angry then they compensate us with a basket of it lol. Then while we were eating, those waitresses came with cake and sang bday song then zy was like huh but it wasn;t for our table. Then another few minutes later, they came again but it was for another table again. See zy's sian face super funny hahaha. Finally ours came! Then she happy already. Haha! Ma de shermeAn! Where is the decoration? Chio girl sia. Still ask me don't wear too nice then i wear super casual she and sheri come out zzz. Luanne also super cute keep saying I CP. Yeah we din go to the Henderson Walk in the end cause it was kinda late. |
|