|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
12.8.09, 15:12
This bd thing is dropping by 10 everyday! @#$?!#@% Pe today was quite stuid at first when we were playing frisbee then I keep getting chased zz so we switched to Eagle catch chicks. It's a stupid game but you will get very tired! Haha so it became fun. I think I have no fate with math. I only do well when i keep doing it. Sianxz. Geog ATP was again cancelled which is like quite that thing cause If you go count, i think we had only once:( You're such a joke. |
|