Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

9.8.09, 22:37

There was once a matchstick who scratched his head, then it died.

Woke at at like 2 plus today cause everyone kept coming in and out of my room and mad kids playing at the playgrounds downstairs! I'm surprise I can hear them from my bed @?!!#%$?@#$ Ate lots of siew mai today and i really like that haha. I like ha gao more btw. Sheri and zy came to my house at like 4.40 for a pair of slippers lol. Then we trained to CityHall and Suntec. Finally got to eat that thing i have always wanted to! Hehe. Had a hc and walked around and and i always cannot get to buy the things i want cause no size:(

Ssl. The stupid fountain of wishes is only opened for wishing at different time of the day and we kept getting there late so we din get to wish! Watched the fireworks at the bridge linking Marina and Suntec at 8.21pm then got in. It's super crowded but I managed to get my double chocolate frape! Then then got back to suntec for pepper lunch and our wishes at 9.30pm! Hoho.

Great day today other then sy's absence due to someeeeeeeee stuffs and yes I read a cool book hoho.

Happy Birthday Singapore!