|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
14.8.09, 21:33
I HAVE AN ADVERTISEMENT ON TOP SO PLEASE HELP ME BUY CLICKING IT TYVM! Super hell load of hw and I really don't feel like doing. It's like I reach home then on comp and use until late night already. Frigging sian man. I don't know how other people started studying for Os from Jan/July they are a huge difference. I know there is like 2 months left till the exam but I seriously have no motivation to study. Shit man this is not good. I need to start soon! I hope everybody don't do well so our b3s/b4s can become a1s hahaha. Stayed back after school to play soccer. Germain, Sheri and wei long were in my team while Nel, Sy, zl, zy in the other team. Super fun but my frigging shoes which i have only worn for 10 days spoilt! Wtf it's Nike can. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I lost faith in Nike. Prefects' night tomorrow is shit man. What kind of theme is 'Black and white'? I don't have lah! I don't want to wear! Can I just wear other colours act special? Zzz. |
|