|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
26.8.09, 14:26
Saw the same group of NUS kids on the bus yesterday. If you think we're loud, you have to hear them. The most cool thing is that that ACS guy was there too! HAHAHAH like all the same people! So I decided to not take 196 at that part of the day. I was really annoyed. I was suppose to sleep at 8 yesterday! But I went online for more than an hour and watched tv all the way till 11! Hot Chicks is super funny! I think the My ____ is twice bigger than your when folded to half quite funny hahahah. The movie kept me laughing the whole time! How do I use the word guffaw? It means laughing very loudly. And pe is again super fun today. I was the goal keeper at the second half of the match and if you want to score, come really close to me cause I will be scared and just let you free kick hahahah. The seating's arrangement for prom night is really brain reckoning. |
|