|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
1.8.09, 23:46
Ladies, it's official: we are becoming more beautiful. Scientists have found that evolution is making us girls increasingly more attractive, while men, apparently, still have the same rugged looks as their cavemen ancestors.... http://style.uk.msn.com/beauty/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=148872433 to continue ahaha. I'm EGGcited! And Mr Chin's tuition can never be more productive than today's! He only bullshitted for like 10 mins! That is DAMN DAMN DAMN little from him can! Hahahah! I am in a good mood! ;8 D I really want to upload my pictures. They are piling up! |
|