|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
31.8.09, 22:57
![]() If he's waiting for me like this, I'll jump on the bed. AHHAHAHAHAH! Stop aruguing with me! Brad Pit is the most handZome! I don't care if you mock at me because he's too old. He was once dashing and attractive! Hahaha! I lost my white rose clip and I'm very sad. Physics was kind of a rubbish cause we were busy writting all the teachers' cards. Assembly was quite cool. I like the video's part and the wonder girls! The singing all sucked! No sound! Couldn't hear a shit! After that was swensons at IMM! Eat until I super full I tell you! CHicken baked rice and sticky chewy chocolate with hot fudge! Today is the last day for the 1 for 1 promotion! Hahaha we're so lucky. I finally bought bedroom slippers! But my shit my mother wnt my red one! So I have to take the pink one that was supposedly for her. Stupid childish old woman. Oh then library! Super shit and unproductive! I did nothing! Despite of the time i wasted, it was fun and crazy and cranky. But not worthwhile. Less than 2 months to Os. Shit. Ate crab again! Steamed egg flower crab! And and and black pepper beef! Sometimes I don't like it when my dad is a chef. Especially when I stand on top of the weighing scale. I MUST SAY SOMETHING! WHILE I WAS CENCENTRATING ON EATING MY CRAB, MY MOTHER SECRETLY TOOK OUT BERNICE'S PIGGY BANK AND DROPPED THE COINS INSIDE! I heard money then i turn around. 'MUMMY THAT'S MY MONEY!' Ai yah this is a frigging long story! Moral of story: She loves bernice more than me. So I love daddy more. Hahah. I betrayed my father. He went down to fetch a damn cute puppy but i bt to my mother. She was damn pissed and called him and scolded him like 2#$%@# and threatened that she'd throw it out of the house if he brought it home. Haha! Well done. I don't want a dog in my house although it is so cute. Its hair will drop all over the house and it will shit and pee every where and my house will smell like dog and I will look like a dog! I don't want to look like a dog! So far, people I know who has dogs, look like dogs. HAHAHA! Bernice is currently crying for the dog. The shit bluetooth doesn't work. I have more than a hundred of photos to upload. No. Plus today's and last sunday's, around 400. HAHAHA! Till then! HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! Bye my Bestfriend. No, ex bestfriend. |
|