Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

23.8.09, 22:33

WLAO MY ADVERTISEMENT ENDED! CAN YOU ALL PLEASE BE KIND

SOULS AND CLICK ON THEM THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE THEM? IT IS

NOT EASY TO GET ONE! THE RESULTS ARE SO POOR NOW, COMPARED

TO THE LAST TWO:(

I think my MCs are very weird. No, just two of them. Library today is once again not productive other then doing one pathetic sheet of chem ws. I cannot never study with people I know too well. I'm going to try studying with smart people like Leon so that all my doubts can be cleared immediately! Hahah. I never look forward to physics lessons. It is too stultifying and there is going to be two lessons tomorrow zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I just finish eating crabs and clams. Shit man all the weight I have lost just came back to me, I'm so frigging full now :( I hate this.

And I hate to see fights. I hate It when It is right in front of me but I cannot do anything to stop it. I think I like to be involved in one more. Call me mad. No vocab from me today cause my brain is currently drained.