|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
30.8.09, 00:09
I'm posting this picture cause everyone is smiling and it's really sweet haha. I will upload ALL of them when i get them hoho. ![]() I seem to have the longest post. Haha you know i always whine. I am very pissed with my comp now. Or is it the memory card reader? It lights up when I push it in but that window where I choose the option, open folder to view file did not appear! I went to my computer also don't have! !?@#$@#%@%& Food fair with sy, Bernice and Yuni was kind of sian because I din get to eat my fried durain. I only ate it once in my whole life and the taste still lingers. We were SUPER DUPER FULL! I bought a fish shit otah with sy and it cost me frigging 3 bucks when it was supopse to be like a convenience food which was frozen and then they used a frigging microwave to heat it up! Omg if I have known, I WOULDN'T CHOOSE THAT SHIT STALL. THERE WERE SO MANY BARBECUED ONES:@ SUper late of tuition and physcis tuition was shit today. Did nothing. Just crapped. I failed his a math paper hahaha shit man. 30/80. Quite sad. Highest in class was a cresent girl, 47. Life is sad. Don't rely on me. I won't always be there. |
|