Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

20.8.09, 22:16

I saw these pictures on fb just now, I laughed.






I still recall what i said to her that day hahaha.


My super zai players! Wooh~

School was damn tiring for me. I totally slept through the whole SS and physics. Shit man. And geog was slack period again. Stayed back after school to finish geog but turn out i haven finish a single qns. I will never forget that zl called me a B today. TOGETHER WITH JI BONG! And and I don't think any one can guess out what kclp is. Hahaha. I ate custard and char shiew bao today! SUPER NICE! I'm left with around 2 months to Os but i have not started revision. I really don't want to get poor results :8(