Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

24.8.09, 23:05

I find today's SS lesson extremely cool! Super but when you say his jokes out again, It doesn't sound funny any more. Studying session today was pui too. Slept for more than 1 hour luckily I never drool hahaha.

For those people who keep on reminding/cautioning me that my sentence structure/grammar is wrong, please tell me how to change it and not just blatantly telling me that I cannot make it. Blogging helps me to practice writing because my languages are really not doing well. I know that there is too many big words and make it looks rather fragmented. But I cannot stand people who keep on telling me about my mistakes but refuse to teach me the right way/don't know the correct structuring. Lol so together with your comments, please tell me the correct structure. Thank you.

AND PLEASE DON'T ASK ME ABOUT THAT PERSON IN THE ACT CHIM POST! I ALREADY BLURTED IT OUT TODAY SUPER UNWILLINGLY CAUSE IT WAS MEANT TO BE A SECRET HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no offence. It's not really private but it's weird. Like not important but at the same time, cannot be known. I exaggerated a little because I wanted to use some new words. Yah it's nothing much.
SO IF I WERE TO POST SUCH POSTS AGAIN AND I DECIDED IT'S A SECRET, I won't tell I'm sorry :8)