Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

11.8.09, 17:50

I dreamt of someone the whole night but when I wake up, I cannot recall who.

070809
We went out on this cool shit date. I want to get married 4 years later too! 111213 HAHAH mad.



Before some of them left!


While shopping for Jun Jun and Jojo's presents, they camwhored like mad but i shall skip them;)








Their endless pictures.











Finally, Hq left and no more pictures hahahah. We always like hq around(Not becasue of your cammy) haha.

Steamboat yesterday totally helped me gain back whatever I have lost!

I think I had the most productive math lesson EVER. Like probably this whole year's! Other than the first 2 lessons of hers hahahah i feel quite guilty but it's because of this disgusting hc. But my a math test a bit ________ And It was damn funny in the bus trip home just now cause of the stupid small boys. The big guy was quite humorous too haha. And and esww damn cute too! Sat down with sy at the bus stop and talked for like 2 hours ahaha we're mad. Nevertheless, I had fun! :8)