Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

16.8.09, 22:51

I won't be nice to you if you're not nice to me.

Today's recess celebration was vehhh cool hahah. Especially the singing of the birthday song cause of the e thing ahah. The birthday card is cool too with all the lol pictures just that I wasn't given the time to think of the contents and I wrote super untidily! Sorry zy :(
Mr Poon helped us with our group shot but he is really very scary like when he took the card and started screening the whole thing, super tcp. Today is Elaine's birthday! Happy birthday Elaine!

Math lesson was full of zl's ear deafening singings. But Germain suggested the whole zl sing thing so you can look after him. I am so lucky to have sy behind me to try to prevent zl from singing cause he is such a monster. Haha sorry for the slap I know it's quite painful cause my hand turned red too but please don't insult me. You're not any better. Bus trip with hx is always so fruitful. My thumb drive is still with Ms Tan! So I still have no pictures! Anybody has Love drunk by Boys like Girls? Please send it to me!

PLEASE DO REMEMBER TO CLICK ON MY ADVERT AT THE TOP TY!