|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
13.8.09, 22:23
I find it hard to hide my antipathy. Humans teachers always disappoint me. I have less motivation now. Stayed back after school with ji bong to finish up math ws. Lol Mrs Tan suddenly say we must hand up all the trigo worksheets tomorrow. It's like she gave us on the 5th of august but i din even touch it! So we chiong-ed like mad today! Library was frigging noisy! DON'T STUDY IN SCHOOL LIBRARY NEXT TIME!Town after that. The bd train station removed the DBS bank shit now i cannot deposit money there! Went around but still couldn't find anything I fancy. Finally went into Ion but only basement 2. Don't ask me to go electron pleaseeeeeeeeee. Daddy finally subscribed SCV MUAHAHAHA I can finally watch channel 55 so don't mock me please. Ask me watch football/tennis also can already! ;) I did it all not only because of myself. It was because of the ______ for you partly, initially. But you've really hurt me. |
|