Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

27.8.09, 22:43

Got a shock? Haha.

HWP!



She is my aunt but she wants to be my cousin. It was hilarious! They were all half drunk and sprouting nonsense!




So damn sucky when I planned to go to the library but fell asleep on the sofa after eating. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. My father was mad yesterday. He came into my room and said I'm scary. Then He left the room and Bernice and I started laughing. Then he came back in an said our laughters are alike and I inherited a lot of his genes. Then he kept on laughing like a mad cow and it perked me into laughing too! So the 3 of us were laughing like mad cows and my mother came in to scold us HAHAHAH! Then he went back out and continue laughing! But a few seconds later, he came back into my room to laugh cause he said that it was retarted to laugh himself outside. HAHAHA I have a cool father! <3!!