Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

13.7.09, 22:01

Sianz i think i gained a million pounds already. Chiong-ed SS after school and then homed and then ate and then baked finger cookies and then scald myself;( S lah, sy came lah haha then we library ed together. Reached at 7 plus man. Study shit. Tml Chem and physcis test gg hahaha. I hate the word gg but idk why we always end up using the words we don't like! Haha. I would love to update pictrues but the shit bluetooth is not yet fixed! So i am @#%$@#$ now! And and and finally caught up with BFF after 10 million years! Hoho hao3 shuang3;)

I don't know why we gnbgy!!!