|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
30.7.09, 23:25
MY MUFFINS ARE DONE! Just that they are the smaller version casue i haven get the bigger tin yet hehe. I love this new oven even thought i still don't know how to set the timer. It is damn fast! I was packing my room again! Shitzx. I think i can only finish like tomorrow or saturday. And i found the advertisements on my tagboard! So you all must go there and click on whatever shit there is! Haha! Don't get angry over this post cause there is no need to. I just want to answer your unhappiness. Yes black is suitable because it suits everything. But blue really suits it more! And it makes it stand out! Unlike those common black/white tees with red/black/gold/white fonts. And now the whole thing is going to be black. Some people din even bother to vote. Luckily it has finalized if notttttt Cause i never thought that our class can decide something together like last year. Yes I am selfish and I want things to go in my way. But hey, who doesn't? And it's not like you don't want things to go in your way. It's just that you got what you wanted so you don't need to whine like I did. |
|