|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
4.7.09, 23:54
You don't know why i started. So shut up. I finally know why he came in to our class. Are we really out of control? That sounds really funny. Out of control. But when you hear her say that, it's like (U). And when she cried, she ci ji-ed my tears glands lah. A i using it correctly? Lol i can't find the english word of ci ji in this way. I felt really guilty. It's july already. We have so little days left. I really wonder and ponder. What is ponder? I don't know but it seems to fit in the sentence lol. I hope i can do well in physics and the languages. Seriously, already connected can smd. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ |
|