Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

28.7.09, 20:32

I am still packing 2 big boxes of my stuffs. Zzz why are they like never ending. Should i leave some things behind and throw away the unwanted? Haha fei4 hua4!

I came across this cool ws!
When you want to tell someone you don't like his/her action,
Say I feel frustrated when...
or I feel unhappy when...
or I like it better if...
or I would like you to...

If you want to change subject,
say won't you about to tell me about...

When you want to give a direct refusal,
say no, no, I really mean no.

When you want to give an excuse,
say I'm not ready now-maybe later

When you want to reverse the pressure,
say let's do... instead!

Haha coolio mongolio right! Try them! They should work! ;)